Some people just don’t give up. Director Teja seems to be one such guy. Despite receiving a negative response from the Box Office repeatedly, this maverick filmmaker seems to be in no mood to quit. After ‘1000 Abaddhalu’, Teja is getting ready to direct one more film.
This new movie will be produced by Sri Productions, the same banner that produced ‘1000 Abaddhalu’. Currently, auditions are going on for the selection of the lead actors and shooting is expected to start in September.
The producer says that the new film will be a love story and Teja is reportedly planning to wrap up the shoot in about 30 days. Well, what can we say? We like your spirit Teja. Keep going and good luck!
- Raabta’s producer refutes Magadheera makers’ copyright allegations
- Jai Lava Kusa’s team’s special treat for US fans
- Mega speculation on Chiru151
- Mahanubhavudu progressing at exotic European locales
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
Articles that might interest you