Following the much needed success of his last film, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, director Teja currently has his hands full with a couple of high-profile projects – Balayya’s NTR and Venkatesh’s film, tentatively titled Aata Nade Veta Nade. After a lot of dilly-dallying, Teja has decided to shoot Venky’s film first.
The Teja-Venky’s film will go on floors in February and the film’s pre-production work is underway in full swing. Apparently, Teja is determined to wrap up the movie in just 5 months and then move on to NTR in August.
Nara Rohit is said to be essaying Venky’s brother’s role in the movie. Suresh Babu and Anil Sunkara will jointly bankroll this highly-anticipated project. Stay tuned to 123telugu for more updates.
- Update on Sridevi’s funeral
- Which is your favourite film ?
- Sridevi : Tollywood remembers its Athiloka Sundari
- Celebs mourn Sridevi’s death
- End Of An Era : Legendary Diva Sridevi Passes Away