Recently, we reported that director Teja roped in only Telangana technicians for his upcoming film ‘Hora Hori’. Teja’s decision to keep aside the technicians of AP Film Employees Union invited the association’s fury and this resulted in the disruption of the film’s shooting in Vizag on Friday. Around 20 members of the AP Film Employees Union entered the sets and stalled the shooting until the police intervened.
Teja informed the local police of the nuisance and the cops took the protesting members into custody. However, things are under control now and all the arrested members have been released on a guarantee that they will not disrupt the shooting any further. It is also learnt that the workers warned Teja of further issues once he returns to Hyderabad.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock