After a painstaking wait for more than a decade, director Teja has finally scored the much-needed hit with Rana’s Nene Raju Nene Mantri. Now that Teja is back in the reckoning, several top production houses are evincing interest in producing his next film.
But if the latest buzz in film circles is anything to go by, Teja is planning to make his next film with young Mega hero Varun Tej. Apparently, Varun and Teja will join hands after the actor wraps up his ongoing film in Venky Atluri’s direction. Let’s wait for an official announcement in this regard.
- Prabhu Deva-Vijay team up yet again
- London to be base for Sye Raa’s post-production work
- Rajasekhar becomes emotional during Garuda Vega teaser launch
- Garuda Vega’s teaser is surprisingly impressive
- JLK’s East and West Godavari’s collections
Articles that might interest you