Teja’s upcoming film Neeku Naaku Dash Dash is going to be a visual feast, if the latest buzz is to be believed. Although, the film is set against the backdrop of liquor mafia, we hear that it was shot using a RED Epic camera and this is probably for the first time a Telugu film has been shot using one of the most popular cameras in Hollywood.
Rasool Ellore is the cinematographer of the film. As a result, the visuals have apparently come out really well. Moreover, the team has used HDRx grading which has ensured that the visuals are of top quality. The film stars Prince and Nandita and it has already managed to create quite a lot of buzz. This is the first film which Teja has directed after a gap of four years. Neeku Naaku Dash Dash is slated for release on April 12.
- Young Actress Prays For Good Fortune
- BJP Leader Lashes Out At Vijay Over Mersal
- Star hero to grace Care Of Surya’s pre-release event?
- Mersal Breaks Kabali’s Record
- Press Note : Krishnarjuna Yuddham Overseas By Magnus Media