The Telangana government has come to the aid of the family and it passed a G.O. yesterday, to assist the late actor’s wife Mrs. Hymavathi. As part of this aid, Mrs. Hymavathi will be getting a fixed aid of Rs. 10,000 every month for life .
The government’s gesture has come in for praise and it took this decision after coming to know about the plight of the actor’s ailing family.
- Mohanlal and Prakash Raj to shoot together after 2 decades
- Suriya’s Singam franchise turns into an animation series
- Nithya Menen opens up about NTR biopic
- Rakul Preet’s Hindi flick disappoints
- Tholi Prema and Awe’s latest US collections