The Telangana Government has given a shock to the Film Industry. The Government has asked the AP Film Development Corporation to return land that was allotted to it in 1982. Out of the 40 acres allotted in 1982, 5 acres was allotted to Ramanaidu and 9 Acres was given to Padmalaya Studios.
The Government has now asked the APFDC to return 20 acres of the land. It is not immediately clear about which 20 acres were requested but the move has sent a shiver down the spine of producers.
The move may be met with opposition from Telugu Film Industry. Let us see how this issue plays out in the coming days.
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
- Kriti Kharbanda Teams Up With The Deols
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you