Young filmmaker Anil Ravipudi gave a memorable film for hero Ravi Teja in the form of Raja The Great. The film had Ravi Teja portraying the role of a visually impaired man. Both Anil and Ravi Teja were appreciated for making a mainstream Telugu movie hero portray a disabled character.
Today, on the occasion of International Day of Disabled Persons, the Department for Welfare of Disabled and Senior Citizens, Government of Telangana, felicitated Anil Ravipudi for showcasing a physically challenged man as his film’s hero and telling his tale of resilience.
- Noted cameraman excited to shoot with Mahesh
- Madhavan wraps up first schedule for Savyasachi
- Rajamouli reveals why he loves his job
- Samantha’s special plans for Christmas
- Sunny Leone banned to perform in Bangalore