Soon after completing his part for his upcoming film, ‘Masss’, Tamil star Suriya moved on to yet another big budget film. Tentatively titled ’24’, the film is being directed by Vikram Kumar of ‘Manam’ fame and the shooting is going on currently. As per the latest buzz, popular Telugu actor Ajay has been roped in to play a crucial role in the film.
Ajay had earlier worked in Vikram Kumar’s romantic entertainer, ‘Ishq’. His role as Nitya Menen’s brother was crucal in the film’s success. This can be termed as Ajay’s biggest breakthrough in other language films.
’24’ has Samantha romancing Suriya and AR Rahman is the film’s music composer.
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock
- Good buzz for Tharun Bhaskar’s next
- Pooja Hegde is all praises for Prabhas
- Even the trollers will love my role-Keerthy Suresh