Soon after completing his part for his upcoming film, ‘Masss’, Tamil star Suriya moved on to yet another big budget film. Tentatively titled ’24’, the film is being directed by Vikram Kumar of ‘Manam’ fame and the shooting is going on currently. As per the latest buzz, popular Telugu actor Ajay has been roped in to play a crucial role in the film.
Ajay had earlier worked in Vikram Kumar’s romantic entertainer, ‘Ishq’. His role as Nitya Menen’s brother was crucal in the film’s success. This can be termed as Ajay’s biggest breakthrough in other language films.
’24’ has Samantha romancing Suriya and AR Rahman is the film’s music composer.
- Kamal Haasan Wants Deepika’s Head Saved
- AR Rahman, Boney Kapoor Avoid Padmavati Issue
- If You Watch Pirated Copy Of Khakee, Donate $10 To The Needy!
- Chandrababu Naidu responds to Nandi Awards controversy
- Mirchi girl trashes marriage rumors