Soon after completing his part for his upcoming film, ‘Masss’, Tamil star Suriya moved on to yet another big budget film. Tentatively titled ’24’, the film is being directed by Vikram Kumar of ‘Manam’ fame and the shooting is going on currently. As per the latest buzz, popular Telugu actor Ajay has been roped in to play a crucial role in the film.
Ajay had earlier worked in Vikram Kumar’s romantic entertainer, ‘Ishq’. His role as Nitya Menen’s brother was crucal in the film’s success. This can be termed as Ajay’s biggest breakthrough in other language films.
’24’ has Samantha romancing Suriya and AR Rahman is the film’s music composer.
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
- Sukumar’s second production venture to be shot abroad
- Interesting speculation on Prabhas’ next
- Director responds to criticism on Shruti’s fashion goof up
- Puri clears the rumors on Balayya film
Articles that might interest you