Telugu actress Sri Divya may not have tasted success in Telugu films, but she is a name to reckon with in Tamil film industry. With several hit films to her credit and a few more high profile projects in the pipeline, Sri Divya is slowly stepping into the league of top actresses in Kollywood.
In a recent interview, Sri Divya revealed the reason why she had to refuse the sister’s role in Thala Ajith’s recent hit Vedalam. Sri Divya said that she hopes to romance Ajith as his heroine someday. “How can I play his sister when I am dreaming to act as his heroine?,” said the actress.
Sri Divya is currently awaiting the release of Bangalore Naatkal, in which she has been paired with Rana.
- Dashakudu completes censor, ready for release
- From 3 childhood friends to 5 lakh followers: Nikhil’s journey
- Allu Arjun’s special training for NPS
- Final schedule of Suriya’s next underway
- Interview : Sai Pallavi -Girls with pimples are being loved more now
Articles that might interest you