Talented Telugu beauty Aishwarya Rajesh has bagged a prestigious Tamil project. The actress, who’s mostly popular in Tamil and Malayalam industries, has reportedly been signed on for Dhanush’s ambitious 2-part crime drama, Vada Chennai.
Initially, Amala Paul was onboard for the movie. However, the actress recently opted out of the project due to unavailability of dates. Aishwarya’s debut Bollywood project Daddy is underway at the moment.
Award winning filmmaker Vetrimaaran is helming Vada Chennai, which is a high budget period drama. An officialannouncement regarding Aishwarya’s inclusion in the cast is awaited.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon