Actress Anjali, who was last seen in Chitrangada, reportedly got so scared of paranormal activity in her house that she moved to a new house. For the past few months, the actress had been experiencing strange noises in her house and several cats were seen roaming around the building.
All these activities convinced her that her house, near Gachibowli – Hyderabad, is being haunted by ghosts. The incidents have also convinced her to not act in anymore horror films for the time being.
Currently, she’s busy wrapping up a Tamil film Balloon in which she’s paired opposite Tamil actor Jai.
- Mahesh has been asking me to write a love story for him: Jayanth
- Shamanthakamani’s First Look To Be Unveiled Today
- Touch Chesi Chudu to head to the beach city
- Telangana govt. to recommend Padma Bhushan to Vijaya Nirmala
- Aaradugula Bullet gets a release date
Articles that might interest you