Bangalore Naatkal, the official Tamil remake of the Malayali blockbuster Bangalore Days, is all set for a grand debut amid heavy expectations tomorrow. Directed by Bommarillu Bhaskar, Bangalore Naatkal features an array of stars like Arya, Bobby Simha, Samantha, Parvathy Menon, Raai Lakshmi, Prakash Raj and Telugu stars Rana and Sri Divya in pivotal roles.
The film is particularly quite special for the talented Telugu beauty Sri Divya, who pulled off an impressive feat by dubbing her own voice for the first time in Tamil. Earlier, Sri Divya attempted to dub for her previous hit Kaaki Sattai, but the director wasn’t satisfied with the Telugu dialect in her diction.
Sri Divya took it as a challenge and impressed the Bangalore Naatkal team with a near perfect dubbing, of course after taking her co-director’s help.
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
- Simbu, Nayanthara’s Tamil hit set for Telugu release
Articles that might interest you