Telugu actress who gained immense popularity in Tamil films, Bindu Madhavai, has been roped in for Vikram’s next which was launched yesterday. Bindu Madhavi has been approached after Priya Anand could not join the film for unknown reasons.
Tentatively titled, Marma Manidhan, the film will be directed by Anand Shankar, who earlier directed the super hit action thiller Arima Nambi, which is being remade by Deva Katta as Dynamite. The film has Kajal playing the lead heroine and Bindu Madhavi’s character will also have equal importance.
Earlier, Bindu Madhavi was also rumored to be pairing up with Thala Ajith in his film with Souryam Siva.
- First look of Suriya’s TSK thrills fans
- Unique promotions helping NRNM
- LIE gearing up for a massive release
- Star couple buy an apartment in New York
- Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s Malayalam Trailer Is Ready
Articles that might interest you