This is the age of the social media revolution where almost all the films are being promoted aggressively on various social networking platforms like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Coupled with the fans’ craze for these films and the presence of big stars, production houses often see record breaking numbers for their promos. Two such examples are the first look of ‘Gopala Gopala’ and the making video of ‘Baahubali’. Both these films’ videos have hit a record 1 million views on YouTube in quick time.
Starring Powerstar Pawan Kalyan and Victory Venkatesh, ‘Gopala Gopala’ is the most eagerly awaited multi starrer of the season. Fans of both these stars are pinning high expectations on the film and whatever promotional material that is coming out of the production house is becoming a sensation on social media. On the other hand, much anticipated war drama ‘Baahubali’ is creating a storm across the country, thanks to the visionary behind this humongous period flick, SS Rajamouli.
‘Gopala Gopala’ is gearing up for a Sankranthi release while the first part of ‘Baahubali’ will hit the screens in April 2015.
- Ileana Opens Up About Her Relationship With Aussie Photographer
- All you wanted to know about Producer’s Councils-DSPs issue
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer commences with music sittings
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi