Yesterday, RP Patnaik visited the Mahanandiswara Swamy Temple in Kurnool and interacted with the local media. He told the scribes that he is concentrating on his Bollywood projects and that he is busy for the next one year. RP’s last project was Manalo Okadu in 2016.
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
- Update on Jai Lava Kusa’s shoot and audio release
Articles that might interest you