A Telugu movie director, Rajendra Prasad, was taken into custody by the Banjara Hills Police Department in connection with the suspicious death of Assistant Director Satyavati. The incident reportedly happened in Krishna Nagar area and the victim was rushed to Tanvir Hospital in Srinagar Colony where she was declared dead on arrival.
Rajendra Prasad worked for a movie earlier titled ‘Pratikshanam’ and is currently directing a movie ‘Thriller’. Satyavati had bruise and scratch marks around her neck and same was the case with Rajendra Prasad’s hands.Police sources say that Satyavati and Rajendra Prasad were having an extra marital affair since the last three years. Rajendra Prasad is married with two children.
- Vishal Wants To Revamp Tamil Film Industry
- Samantha Wraps Up Shooting For Mahanati
- Acting Has Really Disciplined Me : Kiara Advani
- Ram Charan gears up for Memu Saitham shoot
- Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Sweet Gesture Bowls Over Fans