The Telugu dubbing work for Superstar Rajinikanth’s graphics extravaganza, ‘Kochadaiyaan’, has started. The movie will be released as ‘Vikrama Simha’ in Telugu and the makers are targeting the festival of Deepavali for release. Rajinikanth has a superb following in Andhra Pradesh as well and the makers are looking to cash in on that.
Deepika Padukone is the heroine of the film. Other senior actors like Sarathkumar, Aadhi, Shobana, Jackie Shroff and Nassar will be seen in crucial roles. The film has a lot of VFX work and internationally renowned technicians are working on the effects. The stereoscopic team of Avatar has worked on the film.
Rajiv Menon is handling the cinematography and A R Rahman has composed the music.
- Manchu Manoj’s Next To be Dubbed In Tamil
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
Articles that might interest you