Maverick movie maker Ram Gopal Varma’s 26/11 is gearing up for its release in March. The film will release in Andhra Pradesh as well and Telugu dubbing for the movie has started today. The movie is generating curiosity as it aims to showcase the events leading up to the deadly terror attacks against the city of Mumbai.
Eros International and Alumbra Entertainments banners are jointly producing this movie. The movie is being widely termed as RGV’s ‘comeback film’. We will have to wait and see if the movie lives upto the expectations.
- Katamarayudu breaks into the $1 million club
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
Articles that might interest you