It is not a Khan or a Kapoor film. But still, Baahubali has set the cash registers on fire and created an Indian record all over. The Hindi version of Baahubali collected a total net of 38.52 crores on the first day of its release which is a national record.
In this process, it also beat Salman Khan’s Sultan which made only 36.54 crores. The euphoria has been quite huge and the pre-release hype has helped the film immensely. These collections once again prove that content is always the king and Baahubali had loads of it.
Trade pundits and Bollywood bigwigs are shocked with the way this film is performing all over India. With the weekend setting in and a positive buzz, the collections of the film will increase in the coming days.
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- A surprise awaits Mahesh Babu’s fans
- Poll : Should Pawan Kalyan bid goodbye to films?
- Update on Na Peru Surya’s audio