After making a dream debut with Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ‘1 Nenokkadine’ last year, Kriti Sanon has yet another Telugu release this Friday. Her film, ‘Dohchay’, has completed all the pre-release formalities and will be releasing big all over. Speaking to the media in one of the promotional events, Kriti Sanon has some nice things to say about the Telugu film industry.
Kriti said that she finds Telugu film industry very disciplined and that she has been treated well by both the units she worked with. The Delhi beauty also said that she loves to do more films in Telugu since the industry had given her the first break.
Apart from her Telugu projects, Kriti is busy shooting for Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Dilwale’ in Rohit Shetty’s direction. The film will be released during the Christmas season.
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience
- Kalyanram, Tamannaah’s Tango Moves To Be A Highlight
- After AP and Telangana, Pawan Kalyan to tour Rayalaseema
- Special arrangements for Prabhas’s Dubai stay