That Tollywood is in dearth of Telugu actresses is a well-known fact. Telugu girl Eesha, who debuted in Tollywood with Indraganti Mohanakrishna’s Anthakumundu Aatharuvatha in 2013 and was seen in Allari Naresh’s Bandipotu and Vastha Neevenuka, has signed yet another Telugu movie.
Eesha has reportedly signed her mentor Indraganti Mohanakrishna’s soon to be launched screwball comedy multi-starrer featuring Adivi Sesh, Vennela Kishore and Srinivas Avasarala. The film’s shooting will begin on the 1st of February.
Eesha is currently busy shooting for Vamsi’s Fashion Designer S/O Ladies Tailor. Last year, the actress made her Tamil debut with a romantic entertainer titled Oyee.
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Sundeep Kishan pins hopes on C/O Surya
- Oxygen gets postponed yet again
- Venky-Teja’s next is a multi-starrer
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system