Noted lyricist Ramajogaiah Sastry is one of the most sought after lyricists in Tollywood who is penning chartbusting songs for several high-profile films. Now, the talented poet has added another feather in his cap.
Ramajogaiah Sastry has penned his first Kannada song in the soon to be released Kannada-Telugu bilingual action entertainer, Jaguar. The Kannada version’s audio album will be unveiled on the 2nd of September.
Jaguar has been made with a budget of nearly 75 crores, making it the most expensive film ever made in Sandalwood. The Telugu version’s audio album will be unveiled on September 18th.
- Mahesh Babu Gets Busy With Spyder Promotions
- Bigg Boss Finalists Offered Another Reality Show?
- Star sister to make her debut soon
- Prabhas to increase Mahanubhavudu’s hype
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
Articles that might interest you