Tamil director Selvaraghavan is popular among Telugu audiences for his hard-hitting realistic dramas such as 7/G Brindavan Colony, Dhoolpeta and Yuganiki Okkadu etc. After a long gap, this creative director is making his comeback to romantic drama genre with his latest film.
Today, Selvaraghavan’s new movie, starring star Tamil comedian Santhanam, was launched with a formal puja. Noted Tollywood producer Anil Sunkara has joined hands with Selvaraghavan and he is going to co-produce this as-yet-untitled movie with Vintage Creations.
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock
- Good buzz for Tharun Bhaskar’s next
- Pooja Hegde is all praises for Prabhas
- Even the trollers will love my role-Keerthy Suresh