Tamil director Selvaraghavan is popular among Telugu audiences for his hard-hitting realistic dramas such as 7/G Brindavan Colony, Dhoolpeta and Yuganiki Okkadu etc. After a long gap, this creative director is making his comeback to romantic drama genre with his latest film.
Today, Selvaraghavan’s new movie, starring star Tamil comedian Santhanam, was launched with a formal puja. Noted Tollywood producer Anil Sunkara has joined hands with Selvaraghavan and he is going to co-produce this as-yet-untitled movie with Vintage Creations.
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
- Child Artiste From Megastar’s ‘Indra’ Turns Hero
- Trisha has a request for fans
Articles that might interest you