Tamil director Selvaraghavan is popular among Telugu audiences for his hard-hitting realistic dramas such as 7/G Brindavan Colony, Dhoolpeta and Yuganiki Okkadu etc. After a long gap, this creative director is making his comeback to romantic drama genre with his latest film.
Today, Selvaraghavan’s new movie, starring star Tamil comedian Santhanam, was launched with a formal puja. Noted Tollywood producer Anil Sunkara has joined hands with Selvaraghavan and he is going to co-produce this as-yet-untitled movie with Vintage Creations.
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections
- Vunnadi Okkate Zindagi clears censor