Jagapathi Babu, the most happening character actor in the present day Telugu Cinema, is all set to make his debut in Malayalam cinema very soon. Jagapathi Babu is playing the main villain’s role in the Malayali superstar Mohanlal’s upcoming action entertainer, Pulimurugan, under Vysakh’s direction.
Jagapathi Babu started off his acting career way back in 1989 with Simha Swapnam and acted in several films in Telugu, Tamil and Kannada. Expressing his happiness about his Malayalam debut, Jagapathi Babu is all praises for Mohanlal, whom he terms as a friendly and helpful co-star.
- Will DJ teaser create any controversy?
- Winner to have top notch horse riding scenes
- Nara Rohith’s label releases Maa Abbayi’s audio
- Suspense on NBK101 to be revealed shortly?
- Poll: Will Sai Dharam Tej score a much-needed hit with Winner?
Articles that might interest you