Jagapathi Babu, the most happening character actor in the present day Telugu Cinema, is all set to make his debut in Malayalam cinema very soon. Jagapathi Babu is playing the main villain’s role in the Malayali superstar Mohanlal’s upcoming action entertainer, Pulimurugan, under Vysakh’s direction.
Jagapathi Babu started off his acting career way back in 1989 with Simha Swapnam and acted in several films in Telugu, Tamil and Kannada. Expressing his happiness about his Malayalam debut, Jagapathi Babu is all praises for Mohanlal, whom he terms as a friendly and helpful co-star.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick