Jagapati Babu, undoubtedly the most happening character artiste cum villain in Telugu Cinema, is all set to play the main villain in Tamil star Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s soon to be launched 60th film. Jagapati Babu’s role will be “ruthless and menacing,” according to the latest reports.
This as yet-untitled Vijay’s 60th film will be helmed by popular director Bharatan. The film will be launched in May and the regular shooting will commence in June. In Telugu, Jagapati Babu is in top form after winning laurels for his impeccable performances in Srimanthudu and Nannaku Prematho. The senior star will once again act alongside NTR in his film with Vakkantham Vamsi.
- Naa Peru Surya’s gets a new release date
- Bullock carts and boats for Rangasthalam’s festive song
- Anushka talks about pay disparity in film industry
- Nagarjuna-Nani’s multi-starrer gets a launch date
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna