Mani Ratnam’s next film is back in news. Until a couple of months ago, this much awaited film made headlines thanks to an interesting casting coup. Earlier, Mani roped in Karthi and Dulquer Salmaan as the protagonists in his next. However, the film’s launch was delayed and Dulquer quit the project, leading to Nani’s entry.
Now, latest reports reveal that two young Telugu stars, Akkineni Naga Chaitanya and Rana Daggubati, have been roped in by the legendary auteur in place of Karthi and Nani. Reports also say that Nitya Menen and Keerthy Suresh will romance Chay and Rana in this revenge drama.
We will have to wait until Madras Talkies makes an official confirmation in this regard.
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
Articles that might interest you