It’s turning out to be a do or die situation for the Telugu Warriors team in CCL-4. The team, led by Venkatesh, has won two out of its last three games and now, they have to win a crucial match against Karnataka Bulldozers team, if they want to stay in the tournament.
This match between the two teams will be played on February 15 in Hyderabad. Several celebrities from both Telugu and Kannada film industries are expected to grace the event. Actors like Aadarsh Balakrishna, Sudheer Babu and few others have been playing quite well and the team was on a high after winning their match against Mumbai Heroes few days ago in Dubai. Later on, they defeated Bhojpuri Dabanggs team in Cuttack.
Akhil Akkineni is the vice captain of the team and it also has actors like Tarun and Srikanth playing for the team. Sunny Leone and Charmi are the brand ambassadors, whereas Sachiin Joshi is the team owner.
- Case filed on Rajamouli, Baahubali producers
- Emperor of commercial cinema hails Baahubali as The pride of India
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
Articles that might interest you