Young Tiger NTR’s latest blockbuster ‘Temper’ is continuing its solid run all over. After amassing a little over $450 K until Friday, the film’s collections rose phenomenally and collected about $250 K plus on Saturday alone. Thanks to the advance bookings and the increasing craze, the film is now poised to earn decent numbers even on Sunday, despite the Indo-Pak cricket match.
In India, ‘Temper’ is showing its full power at the box office. The film collected about 9.70 crores on its opening day and maintained its momentum on Saturday. NTR’s strong areas like Ceded, Guntur, Krishna and Karnataka are seeing record collections. The film is also doing pretty well in Chennai and other areas in Tamil Nadu. Meanwhile, the film’s unit celebrated the success in a grand style last night and producer Bandla Ganesh even confirmed a sequel to the film.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you