Looks like NTR’s fans have to wait a bit longer to see their Young Tiger on screen. According to the latest update we have received, NTR’s latest flick Temper has moved out of the Sanranthi race and will most probably hit the screens in February.
Reasons for the delay are the sudden demise of NTR’s brother Nandamuri Janaki Ram, and a few other delays which occurred during the shoot. Vakkantam Vamsi has provided story for this film which has Kajal Agarwal as the female lead.
Anup Rubens has scored the music for this action entertainer which is being produced by Bandla Ganesh. Puri Jagan is the director.
- Case filed on Rajamouli, Baahubali producers
- Emperor of commercial cinema hails Baahubali as The pride of India
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
Articles that might interest you