Two days ago, we reported that the shooting of NTR-Puri Jaga’s ‘Temper’ would resume its shoot from today. But as per the latest buzz, the shooting will resume tomorrow in Begumpet. Earlier, the film was also in the race for Sankranthi release, until its shoot got delayed due to few unfortunate reasons. However, it will now release on February 5th all over.
‘Temper’ is a high voltage action entertainer and it is expected to bring back the lost glory of both NTR and Puri Jagannadh. NTR will be seen as a powerful cop, and his first look stills in a heavily chiseled 6 pack body surprised many and raised the expectations sky high. Kajal Aggarwal has paired up with NTR and Bandla Ganesh is producing this film.
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
- Pelli Choopulu director’s next a coming-of-age buddy comedy
- Hours before release, Baahubali surpasses yet another milestone
- Thaman starts composing for Varun’s next
Articles that might interest you