Two days ago, we reported that the shooting of NTR-Puri Jaga’s ‘Temper’ would resume its shoot from today. But as per the latest buzz, the shooting will resume tomorrow in Begumpet. Earlier, the film was also in the race for Sankranthi release, until its shoot got delayed due to few unfortunate reasons. However, it will now release on February 5th all over.
‘Temper’ is a high voltage action entertainer and it is expected to bring back the lost glory of both NTR and Puri Jagannadh. NTR will be seen as a powerful cop, and his first look stills in a heavily chiseled 6 pack body surprised many and raised the expectations sky high. Kajal Aggarwal has paired up with NTR and Bandla Ganesh is producing this film.
- Rajamouli, Shobu land in Japan for Baahubali 2’s special screening
- Awe director’s next with senior hero?
- Baahubali 2 sets a new record for Indian films in China
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression