The Film Industry is a place where sentiments are given a lot of importance. Right now, a terrible numerological sequence is playing out in T town and this is causing eyebrows to be raised. Let us explain.
Sri Hari passed away on 9th October. Comedian AVS passed away on 8th November. Dharmavarapu Subrahmanyam passed away on December 7th and now, Uday Kiran has ended his life on January 6th. If you observe carefully, the dates end up as 9th, 8th, 7th and 6th on consecutive months.
“This is such a terrible sequence. 2014 has started off badly and the chain of events that have started with the death of Srihari are continuing. We are now quite worried. What will happen on February 5th?”, said a senior film photographer.
Let us hope that these unfortunate events come to an end with today’s incident.
- Anjali opens up about reports on her political entry
- NRNM has impressive first-week figures
- Gopichand feels Sudheer Babu is a good choice for his biopic
- Prabhas excited to enter a ‘new action world’
- Stalwart actor all set to make his TV debut
Articles that might interest you