The Film Industry is a place where sentiments are given a lot of importance. Right now, a terrible numerological sequence is playing out in T town and this is causing eyebrows to be raised. Let us explain.
Sri Hari passed away on 9th October. Comedian AVS passed away on 8th November. Dharmavarapu Subrahmanyam passed away on December 7th and now, Uday Kiran has ended his life on January 6th. If you observe carefully, the dates end up as 9th, 8th, 7th and 6th on consecutive months.
“This is such a terrible sequence. 2014 has started off badly and the chain of events that have started with the death of Srihari are continuing. We are now quite worried. What will happen on February 5th?”, said a senior film photographer.
Let us hope that these unfortunate events come to an end with today’s incident.
- Katamarayudu breaks into the $1 million club
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
Articles that might interest you