There seems to be a Narendra Modi wave sweeping the country right now. Support for Modi is especially evident in urban areas and among business communities. BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate visited Hyderabad yesterday and the entire Telugu Film Industry was out in force to greet him.
Nandamuri Balakrishna, Dr. Mohan Babu, K.Raghavendra Rao, Dr. Murali Mohan, Krishnam Raju, Burugupalli Sivarama Krishna Dil Raju, Manchu Vishnu, Manchu Manoj, Manchu Lakshmi, AVS were some of the guests who met Modi.
Balakrishna also took the opportunity to invite Mr. Modi for the upcoming wedding ceremony of his youngest daughter.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23