The 2014 General Elections will be crucial for the state of Andhra Pradesh in many ways. Will the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh into two states be officially completed by that time? We will have to wait and see. These elections will also be of interest to many personalities from the film industry.
For 2014, some prominent film industry persons are gearing up to fight the elections. Chiranjeevi is already a sitting MLA and Minister. Nandamuri Balakrishna will in all probability contest the elections for the Telugu Desam Party. Veteran actor Murali Mohan will most probably contest on behalf of the TDP from Rajahmundry.
While it has not been officially confirmed, may see V.V.Vinayak in action for Rajahmundry. Actor Srihari is also said to be in the race for a congress ticket from an area in Hyderabad.Director Puri Jagan’s brother is already an active member of the YSRCP.
A few other actors and producers are also said to be contemplating a political entry. 2014 will surely be a very interesting time for Tollywood.
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikran project?
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Critically acclaimed Tamil film to release in Telugu