The Telugu Film Industry will fall silent for a week. There will be no shootings and production activities from the 18th of this month to the 24th. All 24 crafts of film production will participate in this week long break.
This decision has been taken to mark the ‘100 Years of Indian Cinema’ celebrations. The main event will be held in Chennai and members from all 24 Crafts will be representing TFI at the event.
A number of big budget productions like ‘Baahubali’, ‘Heart Attack’, ‘Race Gurram’ etc, have been forced to halt their shoots because of this event.
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours
- Yet another surprise addition to Mahanati’s cast
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?