The entire Telugu Film Industry is in a very anxious state now. Everyone is waiting with bated breath for the formal announcement about the future of Andhra Pradesh. The Center is expected to announce its Telangana plan today evening and the resultant political fallout could be quite huge. This will jeopardise Box Office prospects of a number of potential releases.
Apart from the short term Box Office worries, TFI is also worried about the longterm implications of a divided state. Taxation conflicts, employment quotas and other such issues are bound to arise when a new state is created.
Will July 30th be the last day of Andhra Pradesh as we know it?
- Wild speculations on Pawan-Trivikram’s movie
- Amyra Dastur To Romance Sundeep Kishan
- Telugu Actress Haunted By Ghosts?
- Savitri’s Daughter Reveals Interesting Facts About Mahanati
- Nikhil’s next wraps up post-production
Articles that might interest you