As per the latest buzz being heard, the movie ‘Thadaka’ may hit the screens on May 10th. The movie is ready for release but Bellamkonda has kept the release date on hold as Nagarjuna’s ‘Greeku Veerudu’ is in the fray. Sources say that Nagarjuna has now given his approval for the film’s release on May 10th. A final decision will be taken tomorrow and an official announcement can be expected.
The film is the remake of the Tamil super hit ‘Vettai’. ‘Thadaka’ has Naga Chaitanya, Sunil, Tamanna and Andrea Jeremiah in lead roles.
Dolly has directed the movie and Bellamkonda Suresh is the producer. Thaman has completed the film’s music.
- Short and crisp runtime for Mahanubhavudu
- RGV unperturbed despite arrest warrant
- Memoir penned by ANR to be unveiled soon
- Mahanubhavudu clears censors with no cuts
- Interesting update on Sai Pallavi’s next
Articles that might interest you