As per the latest buzz being heard, the movie ‘Thadaka’ may hit the screens on May 10th. The movie is ready for release but Bellamkonda has kept the release date on hold as Nagarjuna’s ‘Greeku Veerudu’ is in the fray. Sources say that Nagarjuna has now given his approval for the film’s release on May 10th. A final decision will be taken tomorrow and an official announcement can be expected.
The film is the remake of the Tamil super hit ‘Vettai’. ‘Thadaka’ has Naga Chaitanya, Sunil, Tamanna and Andrea Jeremiah in lead roles.
Dolly has directed the movie and Bellamkonda Suresh is the producer. Thaman has completed the film’s music.
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
- Film stars protest for farmers in Delhi
Articles that might interest you