South Super Star Rajini Kanth aka Thalaiva is going reprise his role as gangster in the upcoming flick Kabali. After Basha which created quite a stir, we will be seeing him do the baddie again for the second time. The film is currently shooting its final schedule in Chennai which is packed with action sequences.
Speculations about Jet lee playing the villain opposite Rajini were rife until a few days ago. Latest news is that Jet lee will not be doing the movie but two other international stars will instead.
Taiwanese actor Vinston chao and Malaysian actor Rosyam Nor will be seen hustling with Thaliva in Kabali. Rajini Kanth has fame not just in India but also in the Asian countries and with these international actors in the film, Kabali may create waves in the international front. When its the Super Star himself, we are pulling up our socks !!
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikran project?
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Critically acclaimed Tamil film to release in Telugu