Hotshot music composer Thaman has formed a music band along with his closest friends Ranjith, Rahul Nambiar and Naveen Madhav. They have named their band as Thakkali (Tomato) and we hear that the band will be launched later this summer. “We felt that we were totally commercializing ourselves with our film commitments and restricting ourselves musically. So, we decided to go for a non-film venture and come out with an album,” Thaman told a leading newspaper. Apparently, they have already recorded a song for the album and now they are planning to record three more. Meanwhile, Thaman recently went to Ooty along with V V Vinayak for the music sittings of his upcoming film starring Ram Charan Tej, Kajal and Amala Paul.
- What will be the title, if Rana tells his own story someday?
- It’s Official : Date locked for Kaala’s teaser
- Ga Gha Megha : Yet another breezy number from Thaman
- Mehbooba wraps up shooting formalities
- Tholi Prema strikes $1M, Back-to-back feat by Varun Tej