Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s fans have a surprise. The actor will be singing for his upcoming movie ‘Power’ and music director Thaman has convinced him to do so for an important number. Thaman got Ravi Teja to sing for ‘Balupu’ also .
‘Balupu’ was the biggest hit in Ravi Teja’s career and Mass Maharaja is looking to continue that sentiment in this movie as well. Shooting of Power has been going on in Bangkok for a while now and the action sequences are being shot. Hansika will be romancing Ravi Teja in the film.
K.S. Ravindra and Rockline Venkatesh are the director and producer of the film respectively.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you