S S Thaman is all set to fly to Brazil to compose music for two of his upcoming films. Currently, he’s on the verge of completing the re-recording of Ravi Teja’s Nippu and Siddharth’s Love Failure. Both these films are going to release on February 17. The latest news is that Thaman will fly to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil to compose music for Ram Charan, V V Vinayak’s film and NTR, Srinu Vaitla’s films. Apparently, both the films have lots of energy and dance, so Thaman is reportedly experimenting with drums& percussion. Thaman is composing music for Ram Charan Tej for the first time and in the past, he had composed music for NTR’s Brindavanam.
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections
- Vunnadi Okkate Zindagi clears censor