S S Thaman is all set to fly to Brazil to compose music for two of his upcoming films. Currently, he’s on the verge of completing the re-recording of Ravi Teja’s Nippu and Siddharth’s Love Failure. Both these films are going to release on February 17. The latest news is that Thaman will fly to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil to compose music for Ram Charan, V V Vinayak’s film and NTR, Srinu Vaitla’s films. Apparently, both the films have lots of energy and dance, so Thaman is reportedly experimenting with drums& percussion. Thaman is composing music for Ram Charan Tej for the first time and in the past, he had composed music for NTR’s Brindavanam.
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh
- Dhanush Surprises Rajinikanth’s Fans With A Special Gift
- Akhil Reveals The Best Advice He Got From Nagarjuna
- Film With Indraganti Will Be My Best Till Date : Sudheer Babu
- No truth in Nivin Pauly’s role in star hero’s next