Music director S S Thaman is on a temporary break from work. 2011 has been a glorious year in his career and he stated that from Mirapakay to Businessman, which released in January this year, he has had 9 releases. In 2012, he’s working on plenty of projects as well; however, his next audio release will be in September. Since he has got some time for himself, the hotshot music director has planned to make full use of this break. “My next audio release will be Ram charan Teja ‘s Vinayak sir’s film in September 🙂 so I will c u all in September 🙂 So taking some break now and exploring myselfs ,meeting fantastic musicians across the globe & got some mind blowing gadgets :),” Thaman posted on Twitter. Few months ago, we had reported that Thaman was planning to go to Brazil to record high energy beats for one of his songs. Looks like he’s going to fly to a lot more countries in near future.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours