Actor Gopichand and director Sampath Nandi have teamed up for a high voltage action entertainer which will go on floors very soon. The film was launched in August and music composer SS Thaman held the film’s first music session in a foreign country.
Today, Sampath tweeted saying that the next round of music sessions are taking place in Mumbai, where Thaman has recorded an experimental soundtrack featuring North Indian percussions with a folk touch.
Hansika and Catherine Tresa have been roped in to play the female leads in this film, which is being produced by J Bhagavan and J Pullarao on their Sri Balaji Cine Media banner.
- Complaint against permission for Baahubali’s extra shows
- Speculations rife on Chiru151’s launch
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
Articles that might interest you