It’s celebration time for Mega fans as the Ram Charan starrer, Bruce Lee is set for a grand release this 16th of October. The music album is creating a huge buzz and latest update reveals that Thaman has completed the re-recording of the film in just nine days.
The ace musician has been working night and day to give the film a rocking effect. The trailers are making a lot of noise and with Chiranjeevi being a part of the project, the expectations are sky high.
Rakul Preet is the female lead and D V V Danayya is the producer.
- Update on Manchu Vishnu’s next
- Bellamkonda’s new project’s first look gets a date
- Indian stars invited to join the Oscar Academy
- Chiru holidaying in the US
- Lavanya in super hit rom-com’s remake
Articles that might interest you