From the past two days, Allu Arjun’s DJ has been bearing the heat of a few Brahmin members regarding one of the songs in the film. The director and others have responded to this controversy and cleared the air finally.
But in all this, the film and DSP’s music have gained hugely. The film which was already trending became, even more, hotter in the media and DSP’s number has become a chart topper on many music channels. The song has got huge hits on YouTube making it even popular.
One can say that the film is getting some free publicity from such issues and we hope that the makers will not complain at all. Directed by Harish Shankar, DJ is produced by Dil Raju and is up for a release by June last week.
- Nikhil’s unwavering trust in his friends continues
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag
- I have a terrible success rate: Ram
- Raj Tharun’s next to be launched next week