When the dimpled beauty Lavanya Tripathi made her Telugu debut with the heart touching romantic drama Andhala Rakshasi, Lavanya’s character got more depth with the endearing voiceover given by popular singer cum dubbing artist, Chinmayi. Chinmayi’s voice perfectly suited the innocence and mischief Lavanya’s Midhuna character portrayed in the film.
However, after Andhala Rakshasi, Chinmayi never dubbed for Lavanya in any of her movies. But for the upcoming romantic comedy Bhale Bhale Magadivoi, the Lavanya-Chinmayi combo is back to enthrall their fans. Already, the film’s teaser, which was released a couple of days ago, has been appreciated by everyone.
Let’s hope that both the talented ladies will recreate their magic once again.
- Poll : Will Kattappa’s secret of Killing Baahubali effect Baahubali’s outcome?
- Spyder gets a new release date
- Baahubali producer tweets amid leakage rumors
- Saaho makers take evasive action
- Special shows planned for Baahubali
Articles that might interest you