Ram Gopal Verma brought about a sea change in the Telugu film industry with his trend-setting film ‘Shiva’ – so much so that the terms ‘after Shiva’ and ‘before Shiva’ have been used to refer to the changes in Tollywood. This maverick director is a bundle of contrasts. While some think he is a genius, others find him eccentric and haughty. While he sometimes delivers super hits with his creativity, he also tastes disastrous failures at times.
Whatever it is, RGV has his characteristic ‘devil-may-care’ attitude and is quite straightforward in his dealings. But recently, he has admitted to have changed as a person because of a film. Here is what he said in is his tweet – “The 26/11 film has changed me as a person in terms of my changed understanding of both human nobilities and also their evils.”
Looks like the 26/11 mishap and the film he made based on it has had a great impact on RGV.
- Fans rejoice Melody Brahma’s musical medley
- Nagarjuna Thrilled With RRVC’s Success
- Samanthamani’s first look impresses
- Poll : Which of these Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Anandho Brahma’s Motion Poster Sets The Right Expectations
Articles that might interest you