Tapsee is a beautiful actress and she must have received quite a number of compliments over the years. However, she says that one particular compliment is very dear to her. “During the filming of my first film, I received a compliment from K.Raghavendra Rao garu. That is one compliment which I can never forget and which is very dear to me”, she says.
Apparently, director Raghavendra Rao told her that she was one of the most beautiful women he ever worked with. This interesting snippet was revealed by Tapsee to a leading newspaper . She is currently busy with the shooting of Victory Venkatesh’s ‘Shadow’, a film with Gopichand. Her film ‘Gundello Godaari’ is all set for release next month.
Director Raghavendra Rao is considered to be a fine judge of beauty. So if he complimented Tapsee, she genuinely has a reason to feel happy.
- Mersal Teaser Sets Social Media On Fire
- Garuda Vega’s unique promotions strike a chord
- Spyder gets a wide release in Nellore
- Grand pre-release event to step up the buzz for Mahanubhavudu
- Do Kamal and Shankar have a surprise in store for fans?
Articles that might interest you