Tapsee is a beautiful actress and she must have received quite a number of compliments over the years. However, she says that one particular compliment is very dear to her. “During the filming of my first film, I received a compliment from K.Raghavendra Rao garu. That is one compliment which I can never forget and which is very dear to me”, she says.
Apparently, director Raghavendra Rao told her that she was one of the most beautiful women he ever worked with. This interesting snippet was revealed by Tapsee to a leading newspaper . She is currently busy with the shooting of Victory Venkatesh’s ‘Shadow’, a film with Gopichand. Her film ‘Gundello Godaari’ is all set for release next month.
Director Raghavendra Rao is considered to be a fine judge of beauty. So if he complimented Tapsee, she genuinely has a reason to feel happy.
- Sai Dharam Tej to unveil India’s first space film’s trailer
- Kannada-Telugu bilingual Rajaratham locks its release date
- Jai Simha’s worldwide 5-day collections
- Actresses Devayani’s father passes away
- Cheli combo all set to materialize again?