There was an interesting program for cine buffs in a regional channel. The anchor was talking about how “Adavi Ramudu” was the first Telugu movie to exceed the Rs 1 crore mark at the box office. He went on to add that if a movie made today was to collect “proportionate” returns it would have to run for over 150 days in all the centres in the state! The distributors who participated in the show categorically stated that the TV and satellite rights which were responsible for repeat audience shunning away from the theatres were only enriching the coffers of producers and actors. They said that in the interests of the industry a way out has to be shown to them so that the entire movie supply chain remains healthy.
- Balayya’s heroine says she can even sing in Telugu
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ movie’s unit refutes the hot rumor
- Savyasachi’s latest schedule details
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks with a Tamil director?
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?