Mahesh Babu’s next film The Business Man will soon be shot in Spain. Currently, the film’s shooting is going on in Goa where the climax is being shot. After this, couple of songs will be shot in Spain in November. In the recent few months, Ravi Teja’s Don Seenu was shot in Barcelona and now The Business Man is going to be shot there.
Mahesh Babu and Kajal are playing lead roles in the film and Puri Jagannadh is directing the film. Venkat is producing the film on R R Movie Makers banner. S S Thaman is composing the music and Sam K Naidu is the cinematographer. The film is expected to hit the screens on January 11, 2012.
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Don’t silence critics: Kamal supports Mersal
- Hero confirmed for Queen’s Telugu remake
- Stage set for Jawan’s release
- Karthi’s Khakee gets a new release date